All services provided are free and available immediately following school dismissal times for at least two hours, one day per week. Each DCPS Teen Health Center is open to ages 13-19; while JASMYN has later evening hours every Thursday and is open to young adults ages 13-24.
Clinics offer the following services:
- Free screening for STDs (Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis) and HIV
- Education about STD/HIV prevention and the testing process
- Instructions about follow-up for test results
- Treatment and additional counseling for students who test positive
- Peer-to-Peer program to educate teens about healthy and safe relationships
- A supportive environment for all teens, including sexual minorities